Letofin AS is a family company based in 1994 with head office located in Tallinn, Estonia. The company is active in several business segments, such as commodity trading, production and real estate.
- In 1994 Letofin AS started its trading with diesel and petroleum products in the local Baltic market and CIS countries.
- In 2006 - started trading with rapeseed oil to Biodiesel industry in Baltic States.
- In 2011 - expanded its activity in animal feed sector supplying wide range of animal feed products from CIS countries directly to compound feed producers in EU.
- In 2013 - entered niche market in agri products and started sales of feed products for wild and garden birds.
- In 2014 - made a JV with Ukrainian agricultural company – Seedco Group, targeting to become a reliable producer of wild and garden bird feed products.
- In 2016 - launched a facility to produce premium quality wild and garden bird feed products with capacity of 20 000tn per year.
- In 2020 – started research in plant based food field.
Today Letofin AS is an international trading and production company with annual sales volumes over 150 000 tn. Our team in the whole group is more than 80 people. Letofin AS constantly develops by investing in hard assets, logistics and processing supported by a strong physical trading platform.