Letofin is on the commodity trading market since year 1994. Our head office is based in Tallinn, Estonia. The company is active in several business segments, such as trading, production and real estate.
- In 1994 Letofin AS started its activity with diesel and petroleum products trading in the local Baltic market and CIS countries.
- In 2006 Letofin AS started trading with rapeseed oil to Biodiesel industry, within a couple of years becoming a major supplier in the Baltic States.
- In 2011 company expanded its activity in animal feed sector. Today Letofin AS supplies wide range of animal feed products from CIS countries directly to compund feed producers in EU.
- In 2013 company entered niche market in agri products and started sales of feed products for wild birds.
- In 2014 Letofin made a JV with Ukrainian agricultural company – Seedco Group, targeting to become major producer of bird feed products.
- In 2016 company launched a facility to produce premium quality bird feed products with capacity ca 20 000tn per year.